Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

What more appropriate city to fly into on Labor Day than DE'-troit? And that is in fact what I'm doing. I'm taking Frontier, which offers live TV for a few minutes for free or for the whole flight for $5. Thus I'll be closing my eyes the first 15 minutes of the flight _ shutting them tight! _ like Indy in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" when he's tied to that post, or else Frontier is going to suck me in with some inane program that I saw free for a few moments and simply must pay $5 to see how it ends. Happy Labor Day.

3 comments:

neverecho said...

so did you get sucked in or stick to it?

Delicatessen said...

Managed to fight off the demons on the way out to Detroit with a copy of the New York Times and a breezy Candace Bushnell book in my bag. I nearly held out on the way back home but ended up shelling out $5 for Trading Spaces and While You Were Out. Sheez!

neverecho said...

TLC is evil.